Friday, November 23, 2012

Here I am. Come at me bro!

Hey there everybody! Or nobody. Hmmm, I'm still not used to talking to the idea of a future person yet. I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Dani. I am a nerd and I absolutely love it. Did you know Dr. Seuss invented the word 'nerd'? Did you also know that Mel Blanc, the voice actor for Bugs Bunny was allergic to carrots? I love random facts that most people don’t really know or care about. I love art. I love to paint and build and draw more than anything else. It's not something I just want to do, I need to do it. Art helps me... breathe. I have these ideas and dreams and thoughts swirling inside my head every moment of every day. The only way to keep my head from exploding is to write them or draw them or paint them.
 

I suppose my life is like every other generic 1st world teenage good life. I have two amazing parents, I go to an amazing school, and I’m not persecuted for my ideas and beliefs. I want to see the world. Learn the languages of every country I can until I die. I want to help people and help the earth. I want to make a difference in this world. I want to learn and learn until my brain can’t bear it anymore. I want to make a name for myself that sparks happiness in somebody's eye. I want to see every color of the rainbow on a cloudy day. I will try my hardest to make my dreams come true and then share some of them here with whoever wants to read them.
 

I've lived. I've had more than my fair share of tragedies and suffering. I remember the things in my past in order to be the wiser from them. I am not bound by them or anything or one else. I live my life as a free person. And a happy person. I like Doctor Who and Vincent Van Gogh. I have a phobia of ants and I absolutely love spiders and big bugs. I love who I am and I want to share what I love about myself and my life with you people.

No comments:

Post a Comment